robots.txt - Blocs Forum

# See http://www.robotstxt.org/robotstxt.html for documentation on how to use the robots.txt file # User-agent: mauibot Disallow: / User-agent: semrushbot ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Robot.txt blocking my page - SEO - Forum | Webflow

Hey, I typed in the right sitemaps. Google search console dedects my website url's but theyre blocked by robot.txt. I need help.

Block crawlers from embedded topics only? - support - Discourse Meta

Other than manually, is it possible to set up robots.txt to block all WP-Discouse-connected forum threads? (so that the forum post isn't indexed).

Robots.txt blocked internal resources Wordpress | SEO Forum - Moz

Blocking resources with the robots.txt file prevents search engines from crawling content the no-index tag would be better suited for preventing ...

my robots.txt blocks disallows my sitemap - Warrior Forum

Is there any reason that a sitemap generator would place the link to the sitemap in the disallow section of the robots.txt file? If not why.

robots.txt | WordPress.com Forums

Hi, for some reason the default robots.txt blocks the following bots, I don't want to block any bot. Please don't block bots unless I specifically asked you ...

Include an example robots.txt with SMF2 (I posted my example)

I made a special robots.txt for my forum. It keeps search engines from viewing the calendar, which goes on forever, and from doing various ...

Should I block Map pages with robots.txt? | SEO Forum - Moz

I would definitely suggest disallowing these pages from being indexed in your robots file. These 120 pages will be considered duplicate content, ...